2 – 4pm
Are you interested in studying one of our 12 specialist Masters programmes at our modern Spitalfields campus?
If so, you can come and visit us every other Wednesday throughout the spring and summer at our Open Afternoons.
Our Open Afternoons offer you the chance to:
- speak directly with the recruitment admissions team
- go on a tour of our stunning campus to view the facilities (we’ll even take you up to our roof terrace for one of the best views of London, depending on weather!)
- meet your programme leader to discuss the course you are interested in.
Open Afternoons happen every other Wednesday between 2pm and 4pm. Check from the list of dates below for our next open afternoon:
- Wednesday 3rd May 2017
- Wednesday 17th May 2017
- Wednesday 31st May 2017
- Wednesday 14th June 2017
- Wednesday 28th June 2017
- Wednesday 12th July 2017
- Wednesday 26th July 2017
- Wednesday 9th August 2017
- Wednesday 23rd August 2017
- Wednesday 6th September 2017
Do I need to book?
We welcome drop-in visitors at any point during working hours but if you would like to have a one to one with a programme leader then we can organise it for you, please email us: email@example.com stating which Wednesday you would like to attend and which program(s) you are interested in.
If you are unable to make any of the listed Wednesdays then please send us an email and we will arrange another time for you.
You are very welcome to bring your friends and family to our Open Afternoons.
We look forward to meeting you there.