GCU London Student Wellbeing, Counselling and Disabilities service offers a range of options to support and enhance student wellbeing, including:
The service is free of charge to all students at the university, including international students.
If your concern is urgent please talk to another member of staff at GCU London or refer to the emergency help-lines listed below. For further information, see our Help-lines and Wellbeing resources pages within our section.
- Nightline (confidential listening service for students) T: 0207 631 0101
- Samaritans (24 hr. Crisis line) T: 08457 90 90 90
- Holborn Medical Centre T: 020 3077 0044
- NHS urgent care (Information about emergency health care services) T:111
- Mental Health Emergency Assessment & Care via A&E, New Hospital, Royal London Hospital, Stepney Way, Whitechapel, London E1 1BB