Studying a postgraduate programme is exciting and provides a fantastic opportunity to meet new people, learn new things and get involved in a whole range of activities.
As well as being an exciting time, this experience can be daunting and at GCU London we understand this so have put in place a whole host of student support services that are committed to providing you with access to the best advice and guidance available.
Our Support Services are able to provide you information on:
- Your Academic Calendar
- GCU London Life
- Accommodation options in London
- Advice for International Students
- VISA Advice for International Students
- Places of Worship in the Local area
- Registration and re-registration
- Your student record
- Matriculation cards
- Council tax
- Confirmation of student status
- Letters for banks
- Visa extensions