Students wishing to study our brand new MBA in October now have the opportunity to secure an exclusive award to help make your student experience in London even better.
Available to the first 10 students who confirm* their place on the programme, students will have the option to choose between one of five awards, each worth £500. they are:
Students can choose between one of the following awards:
- £500 towards your accommodation: We know that student rent can be one of the biggest financial challenges facing students wishing to study in London, so this award will give you £500 towards your accommodation costs.
- £500 towards your flights: If you are an international student wishing to join us in October, £500 towards your flights can help ease the financial pressures of moving to the UK.
- £500 Oyster Card: Once you’re living in London, you’ll need to get around. This award will give you £500 for a Transport for London Oyster card, which can be used on the underground, buses and some trains.
- £500 Grocery Card: The grocery card will be a gift card from a supermarket and you will be able to use this to purchase groceries during your time in London.
- £500 towards a laptop: Need a new laptop or some extra university supplies? This £500 gift card at Curry’s PC World will allow you to purchase a new laptop to help you make the most of your MBA experience.
How to apply
You do not need to apply for these awards. If you are one of the first 10 students to confirm your place, our team will contact you and ask which award you would like to choose.
Not applied for our MBA programme yet? No problem! You can apply here.
- This award is available to the first 10 students who confirm their place for October 2017 only.
- The rewards are not transferable to another course or intake.
- If you are a recipient of the Global Talent Award, you will not be eligible for one of the awards.
- Awards are subject to change depending upon availability.
- This award will need to purchased by the student and then refunded by the University. Further details of this process will be available if successful.
*International students will need to pay their £3,500 deposit to secure the award and Home/EU students will need to accept their offer.