Marks & Spencer’s fully funded scholarships are available for fashion programmes at GCU London starting in September 2017.
Scholarships will be awarded to those who can best demonstrate a commitment to, and involvement in, the Fashion and Marketing industries.
What you get
The scholarships focus on employability, professional development and an enriched academic experience. M&S scholarship recipients will be selected by a panel of fashion experts, and will benefit from M&S mentoring and use of the M&S Studio at Fashion Street in GCU London.
Who can apply
Students must have applied to study one of the following courses at GCU London:
- MBA Luxury Brand Management
- MSc Fashion Business Creation
- MSc Digital Fashion Strategy
- MSc International Fashion Marketing
- MSc Luxury Brand Marketing
How to apply
You can apply for the scholarship via our scholarships portal. When applying you will be asked to upload a video in support of your application. This is a 2-3 minute video explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship. Amongst other things, the selection panel are looking for answers to:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship
- What difference it will make to your studies/career
- What difference you will make to the industry / University – what will you give back?
- What your future plans and career goals are.
Closing date for applications: Monday 12 June 2017 at 5pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Andrea Butler on 0141 331 8770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read testimonials from our current students about their success in applying for the Marks and Spencer’s scholarships.