GCU London Graduation
Graduation is the culmination of all your hard work and years of study. It is also a day when you and your family and friends get together and celebrate your success. This site has all the information you need to make your day a memorable one.
- Getting Ready - including dates, registration, fees, tickets, photgraphs and gown hire. You can also find out about graduating in absentia, exit awards and anything that could prevent you from graduating.
- The Graduation Day - about the venue, the ceremony, guests and tickets, photos and celebrations.
- After Graduation - confirmation of awards, replacement certificates and what happens next?
- Wednesday 19th June, 2013
- Wednesday 6th November 2013
- Ceremony: 2.30pm - 3.30pm in Spitalfields Church
Gowning and Photography in GCU London before the ceremony and an evening reception on campus after the ceremony.
Contact GCU London
GCU London Graduation Manager
40 Fashion Street
Phone: 0141 331 8972