If you don't meet our entry requirements then you may wish to consider a Pre-Masters programme with our partners, INTO.
What is the Pre-Masters programme?
The 12-week programme is designed to provide a link between undergraduate and postgraduate study. It prepares you for a variety of degree programmes while developing your English language and study skills to the level required for successful postgraduate study.
This programme is run at our Glasgow campus and upon completion; students can progress on to their Masters degree at our London campus. This means that your study experience can be split across two world-class cities, in Glasgow and London.
INTO is a partnership with Glasgow Caledonian University that offers academic preparation courses and English language programmes designed specifically for international students. INTO courses help to prepare students for entry to university in the UK and prepare students for living and studying in the university environment.
The aims of the programme are:
- To provide you with a range of academic skills at a level appropriate to postgraduate study.
- To enable you to develop advanced academic communication and study skills, to operate as a critical thinker with the ability to evaluate a range of concepts.
- To enable you to apply academic study skills within a practical context.
- To provide opportunities for you to share your experiences with others from different educational contexts, bringing an international perspective.
- To develop as an autonomous learner in an academic context.
- To enable you to demonstrate competency in English language at a level appropriate to postgraduate study.
What is special about the programme?
- Study your Pre-Masters in Glasgow before progressing on to your Masters at our London campus.
- Joint CAS with an unconditional offer for postgraduate study at Glasgow Caledonian University.
- You are a member of the University from day one.
- A quality-assured university-validated programme.
- Access to world-class university facilities at our Glasgow campus.
- University-style teaching with high contact hours and small class sizes.
- Qualified and experienced teachers.
- Professional help and support with your application to university.