She is a highly skilled academic with more than 8 years of teaching experience in both Egypt and the UK. Her teaching experience includes both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. She has taught a number of marketing and management courses such as consumer behaviour, fashion marketing, integrated marketing communications, research methods, SPSS, marketing research, and strategic management. In 2015, she was nominated for ‘teaching award’ by GCU students association.
In addition to teaching, Dina has supervised masters’ dissertations in the UK during the past three years. Her research interests and potential PhD supervision topics include the following:
1. Identity threats and Luxury consumption
2. Luxury brand status threats
3. Luxury Brand rejection and group conformity
4. Luxury value perception
5. cross-cultural luxury consumption
6. Social media innovations within the luxury sector.
7. Sustainability within the luxury sector