Visas and Immigration

To study in the UK, some students will need a visa to do so. At GCU London, International Student Support have trained, expert advisers on UK immigration to help make the application, whether in the UK or in your home country. We follow the rules and regulations of the Office of the Immigration Standards Commissioner (OISC).

In this section you can find information on all types of UK visas, advice and guidance, as well as visas for Europe, and information on the University's responsibilities to the UK Home Office and how that affects you as a student.

For more information or to arrange an appointment to speak to an adviser, please contact;


UK visa application from China

UK Visa application from India