The British School of Fashion scholarships are open to candidates applying to study on fashion programmes at GCU London starting in September 2019. The scholarship will provide the successful student with vital support for course fees.
What do you get
A full Scholarship and partial scholarships worth £5,000 are available for September 2019 start applicants
Who can apply
Students must have applied to study one of the following courses at GCU London commencing September 2019:
- MBA Luxury Brand Management
- MSc Fashion Business Creation
- MSc International Fashion Marketing
- MSc Luxury Brand Marketing
How to apply
You can apply for the scholarship online. When applying you will be asked to upload a video in support of your application. This is a 2-3 minute video of you explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship. Amongst other things, the selection panel are looking for answers to:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship
- What difference it will make to your studies/career
- What difference you will make to the industry/University – what will you give back?
- What your future plans and career goals are.
Closing date for applications: 01 June 2019, 5pm GMT