A £1,600 scholarship is available to all non-EU postgraduate students joining us in 2018*.
International students who study a full-time course with Glasgow Caledonian University's London campus are eligible for up to £1,600 off their course tuition fees.
Please note that the International Scholarships only apply to the MSc courses that we offer at GCU London and not to the MBA Luxury Brand Management or the MBA course.
*Terms and conditions:
- All Guaranteed Scholarships are applicable for September 2017 entry only.
- This scholarship is administered as fee reductions for overseas students and are awarded at the application stage when an offer of a place is made.
- You are not required to make a separate application for the scholarship.
- This scholarship is only available to self-funded students. You are deemed to be a self-funded student if you are paying your tuition fees yourself or with support from a relative or friend.
- In all cases, self-funded is defined as an applicant who is responsible for the tuition fee payment themselves or with support from a relative or friend.
No appeals on scholarship decisions (UG and PG) based on borderline marks are permitted.