Marks & Spencer’s fully funded scholarships are available for fashion programmes at GCU London starting in September 2017.
Scholarships will be awarded to those who can best demonstrate a commitment to, and involvement in, the Fashion and Marketing industries.
What you get
The scholarships focus on employability, professional development and an enriched academic experience. M&S scholarship recipients will be selected by a panel of fashion experts, and will benefit from M&S mentoring and use of the M&S Studio at Fashion Street in GCU London.
Who can apply
Students must have applied to study one of the following courses at GCU London:
- MBA Luxury Brand Management
- MSc Fashion Business Creation
- MSc International Fashion Marketing
- MSc Luxury Brand Marketing
How to apply
You can apply for the scholarship via our scholarships portal. When applying you will be asked to upload a video in support of your application. This is a 2-3 minute video explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship. Amongst other things, the selection panel are looking for answers to:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship
- What difference it will make to your studies/career
- What difference you will make to the industry / University – what will you give back?
- What your future plans and career goals are.
Applications for this scholarship are currently closed for our September intake. Applications for our January intake will be open shortly.
If you have any questions, please contact Andrea Butler on 0141 331 8770 or email email@example.com.
Read testimonials from our current students about their success in applying for the Marks and Spencer’s scholarships.