A £1,600 scholarship is available to all Self-funding International (non-EU) postgraduate students joining us in 2019/2020*.
International students who study a full-time course with Glasgow Caledonian University's London campus are eligible for up to £1,600 off their course tuition fees.
What is the scholarship?
- Postgraduate Taught students receive £1,600 towards their first annual fees.
- Postgraduate Research students receive £1,600 towards their first annual fees and £1,000 for each subsequent year of their degree. Up to £3,600 over 3 years.
Who can apply?
- The fee discounts are applicable to self-funded postgraduate international students only.
- You will automatically receive the fee discount when you are offered a place on your chosen course, and at the time of invoicing for each subsequent year of your degree if you meet the criteria above.
*Terms and conditions:
- This scholarship is administered as fee reductions for overseas students and are awarded at the application stage when an offer of a place is made.
- You are not required to make a separate application for the scholarship.
- This scholarship is only available to self-funded students. You are deemed to be a self-funded student if you are paying your tuition fees yourself or with support from a relative or friend.
- In all cases, self-funded is defined as an applicant who is responsible for the tuition fee payment themselves or with support from a relative or friend.
- No appeals on scholarship decisions (UG and PG) based on borderline marks are permitted.