A special Santander Universities Postgraduate Scholarship of £5,000 is available to study a Masters level programme at GCU or GCU London. To be eligible for this scholarship you must have been offered a place to study at GCU or GCU London.
Who can apply
Students must have been offered a place on a Masters level programme and be from one of the following countries:
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay
- Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom
- China, Qatar, Russia, Singapore
No other nationalities will be considered
Deadline for applications: 30th July 2019 at 5pm (GMT)
Terms and conditions
The award is non transferable to any other programme if you change your course to the one specified at time of application.
- A thank you letter is submitted, to be given to the donor Santander
- A report, based on your experience as a scholarship recipient and how this award has made a difference to you (this will be required nearing the end of your 1st year) .
- Approval for any use of photographs and quotes to be used in printed media and on University websites
- Attendance at any scholarship related events, hosted by GCU or Santander.
By submitting this application you understand and agree that the University reserves the right to verify all information supplied on this online form. The information you provide will be shared with the relevant staff administering the scholarship and the scholarship panel and also Santander Universities panel, except where checks are needed to verify information or information is required to be released by a university regulation or legal requirement.
Awards cannot be deferred to another academic session.
For Further information please contact Andrea Butler by calling call 0141 331 8770 or emailing Scholarships@gcu.ac.uk.