Academic entry requirements
At least a minimum of a Third Class Honours degree (or country equivalent) or above in a related subject.
English language entry requirement
An English Language level of IELTS 5.5 overall (or equivalent) with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill or 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill depending on the English language requirement of your chosen postgraduate programme.
Please note that in addition to the UKVI IELTS, INTO is able to accept other English language qualifications.
From more information on accepted qualifications, please see the INTO study website.
When does the course run?
The 12 week Pre-Masters course runs twice a year:
Autumn Pre-Masters course: 1 October 2018 - 21 December 2018
Summer Pre-Masters course: Dates TBC
Stage 1: Pre-Masters - £4,635
Stage 2: Masters –£12,600
Stage 2: MBA Luxury Brand Management - £16,400
Stage 2: MBA - £10,000
GCU London offers a range of scholarships to students. Upon completion of your Pre-Masters, students should be eligble to a £2000 loyalty scholarship which will be taken from your tuition fees for your Masters degree. To find out more and to see if you’re eligible, please visit our scholarships pages.
Which programmes can I progress on to?
Upon completion of your Pre-Masters, you can progress on to the following courses:
- MBA Luxury Brand Management
- MSc Luxury Brand Marketing
- MSc Fashion & Lifestyle Marketing
- MSc Fashion Business Creation
- MSc Global Marketing
- MSc International Management and Business Development
- MSc Risk Management
- MSc International Banking Finance and Risk Management
- MSc International Project Management (Construction)
- MSc Quantity Surveying
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
How do I apply?
To apply, please send all documents to email@example.com or visit the INTO GCU website.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your local INTO Regional Office.
Where will I study?
The Pre-Masters programme is run at our Glasgow campus. Based in the Heart of the city centre, the campus has recently had a £30m redevelopment and boasts impressive learning and social spaces. Upon completion of you Pre-Masters you will move to London to complete your postgraduate degree.
The modern city-centre campus in Glasgow provides an excellent learning environment for more than 20,000 students and 1,600 staff from more than 100 countries.
The friendly Glasgow campus community offers:
- Award-winning Saltire Centre with large academic library
- Opportunities to study abroad or as part of a global exchange
- £30million Glasgow campus redevelopment completed in 2016
- Representation from the GCU Students' Association
- All the on-campus facilities you need including accommodation and health and fitness
- GCU has received the Cycle Friendly Campus award from Cycling Scotland – the first of its kind in Scotland
- GCU was the first university in Scotland to achieve EcoCampus Platinum certification for its environmental practices.